Untangle NG Firewall Complete is a hardware/software solution for protecting your business network from threats:
- Virus Blocker – Don’t wait until viruses infect your devices—block them at the gateway.
- Virus Blocker Lite
- Firewall – Drawing the line that separates internal and external networks, Firewall filters traffic based on IP address, protocol and port, which enables administrators to designate which systems and services (HTTP, FTP, etc.) are publicly available.
- Intrusion Prevention – Intrusion Prevention blocks hacking attempts before they reach internal servers and desktops. Untangle’s pre-configured signature-based IPS makes it easier for administrators to provide 24/7 network protection from hackers.
- Phish Blocker – Phish Blocker protects users from email phishing attacks and fraudulent pharming websites.
- Web Filter – Block porn, gambling, videos, social networks, shopping sites and other inappropriate content or applications from entering your network. If users turn off safe search, you can have Web Filter turn it right back on, automatically. Just as Application Control manages access based on the application type, Web Filter manages access based on the type of content on the site.
- Web Monitor
- SSL Inspector – Whether it is driven by concerns about personal privacy, or the rise of web applications like Salesforce, Netflix and Facebook, the amount of encrypted Internet traffic has exploded. SSL Inspector puts NG Firewall in the middle of the encrypted traffic, with the ability to decrypt and analyze the data as it passes through.
- Spam Blocker – 80% of all email is either spam, phishing or email fraud, causing each of your users to waste an average of 100 hours per year cleaning out their inbox. For even a single user, Spam Filter quickly pays for itself in reclaimed productivity, not to mention reduced frustration and actual financial losses. Arm yourself and fend off the criminals who are clogging your inboxes and wasting your time.
- Spam Blocker Lite
- Application Control – Do you have a handle on your network traffic? If you’re only choosing to block or allow websites by URL, that may not be enough. Today, you need the ability to control traffic at the application level. Enter Application Control.
- Application Control Lite
- Ad Blocker – Eliminate annoying advertisements and decrease page load times with Untangle’s Ad Blocker.
- Web Cache – Internet users download the same web elements (images, page headers, embedded content, text, etc.) over and over again; Web Cache speeds browsing performance by caching these static elements and serving them locally.
- Bandwidth Control – Competing traffic impacts your Quality of Service (QoS). Manage the priority of business-critical, recreational and inappropriate traffic before it impacts the Internet experience of your users.
- WAN Balancer – If you have two or more Internet connections, WAN Balancer helps you maximize your cumulative network performance and throughput by distributing the traffic based on simple rules.
- WAN Failover – The best way to deliver the best Internet connection uptime
- IPsec VPN – If you want to securely extend your network to remote users, or knit together branch offices into a single virtual network, IPsec VPN is the tool you need.
- OpenVPN – OpenVPN enables administrators to provide secure remote access to the internal network to remote users and sites.
- Captive Portal – Captive Portal allows administrators to block internet access for users until they complete a defined process. With Captive Portal you can require users to view or accept an Acceptable Use Policy before accessing the internet (e.g. public WiFi). You can also configure Captive Portal to be displayed only at certain times.
- Policy Manager – Define and manage network privileges based on username, groups, time, day, protocol and much more. Policy Manager works with other apps to help you create rules that leverage the full power of NG Firewall’s features.
- Directory Connector – Leverage the power of your directory service to provide you with more granular policy creation, management and reporting. If you use Microsoft Active Directory, RADIUS or the Untangle Local Directory, Directory Connector dramatically simplifies and enhances the value of Policy Manager.
- Reports – The Reports app provides administrators with detailed views of the traffic on their networks.
- Live Support – Get live, US-based technical support from our on-staff system and network administrators.
- Branding Manager – Personalize all of NG Firewall’s user-facing screens, adding your logo, company name and contact information.